It is lonely being an entrepreneur!
As an entrepreneur you may come to believe that your only friends are your dreams and aspiration, and in that pursuit, often best efforts do not work, making you wonder what can be done differently! Creatnet’s Entrepreneurship Program is a Leadership and Management program for Entrepreneurs and Owners. In the program, Creatnet’s experienced facilitators help you reflect and get to the root causes of problems and leverage the most effective management tools – all through a meta-framework of questions (based on models, concepts, and predictions by thought leaders in academics, business, psychology, and spirituality) in a group learning format. Creatnet’s Entrepreneurship Program (EP) sessions create an environment of learning and growth for the participants in an atmosphere of trust.
Who should attend?
Register for an Experience
- Understanding and developing critical leadership competencies
- Building and sustaining teams aligned to the organization’s vision and mission
- Finding answers to entrepreneurial challenges by sharing in the group and getting diverse perspectives.
- Gives you the time and tools to take a pause and reflect on the business.
- Creates a rich discussion-oriented environment to closely look at the real issues hidden behind your problems.
- Distills the most effective management ideas prevalent across the world into simple, practical frameworks.
- Helps you work on removing the obstacles that stop your business from reaching its full potential.
- Helps you strength the practice of conscious-continuous learning through – Action, Reflection, and Silence
Register for an experience
Entrepreneurs who have benefited from this program
The Creatnet way
The Creatnet way has emerged through a continuous, conscious practice of enabling learning for leaders in business and education. It integrates leadership and learning – inside and outside. It is a journey experienced as a progressive growth in creation, connection, and self-awareness. It operates at the level of individual, collective, and systems. There are three interrelated elements in the Creatnet way:
Leadership Competencies Negotiation Skills, Coaching Skills, Communication Skills, Change Management, Decision Making, Managing Self
Generic Strategy Business Model Analysis, Value Creation, Setting the Objectives of Business, Development Implementation Strategies, Balanced Scorecard
Financial Strategy-Develop insights on how to plan the financial strategy to meet the needs of the business, Develop Business Acumen
Marketing Strategy Understand Strategic Marketing Models, Product Launches, Market Penetration
HR Strategy – Explore Strategic HR Models, Create a Climate for Results, Develop the Compensation Policy of the Organization
- Facilitation by a group of successful entrepreneurs, dedicated trainers/coaches and practicing managers committed to excellence in group learning
- Year-long engagement with the participants for effective implementation of learning
- Group Learning Format – interactive and intense sessions which enable customization to the specific needs of participants
- Learning by applying – know, apply and share for the most effective learning experience
- Network – meet, work with and learn from the business leaders of today
- Coaching to assess, challenge and set goals for yourself